Water Time!


If there's any one thing to add to a garden to really enhance the ambiance, it would definitely be a water feature.  But what about a water feature that doesn't use up any of your own electricity?  That's where the solar fountain comes in.  I bought mine a few years ago, so it's looking quite aged as you can see, but it's still working and I get to hear the constant sound of running water in my backyard, as long as the sun is out, of course!  The one I have has interchangeable fountain heads where you can get a shower type effect.  My shower effect was a little too wide for the dish I was using it for, so I just found a piece of old tubing and stuck it in the fountain to get the effect you see in the picture.  This way the water will stay in the pool without having to constantly refill.  See below for similar Amazon fountain.







 Here's the link.. This fountain looks pretty much the same as the one I bought a few years ago, so I believe it's probably the same maker but just sold by a different company.  It's well worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Past Order - when old becomes new

Added Security