My Amazon Orders

 Here’s an Amazon order that I absolutely love! (click the link below)  A few years ago when we moved out of our condo (with no backyard) into our current house (with a backyard), I discovered that I had an obsession with solar lights!  This is one of the lights that I love.  I got these on Amazon, but this wasn't the same seller, however, the lights look similar in design, so I believe it's the same maker, but just a different seller.  See below the picture of the use of one of them.

https://amzn.to/3A8WdHY


 One of the reasons I love these is because they change color.  It gives a nice blue-ish and purple color, along with others.  If you see the little plant on the left in the background, they can light up your plants nicely with a colorful glow.

 Now look at the picture below.  One of my favorite reasons for having solar lights in the yard is security.  Before having any lights in the backyard, I never liked looking in the backyard and just seeing complete darkness.  I never knew what could be out there waiting for me!  Of course, that's just the paranoid side of me, but I like being able to see what's out there.  Another security reason is if the power goes out.  I pointed one particular light directly at one of our windows.  This is because if the power ever goes, I at least have the glow of this light through the windows.  Of course, everyone has their phones nowadays, however the kids don't and will need to find their way in the hallway if needed.  Or in my case, I don't want to be caught in the shower and the lights go out!




In case you couldn't tell, I love buying from Amazon because it comes so quickly! Especially when you need something the next day, right?! Here's my disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Time!

Past Order - when old becomes new

uh..Year 2