New Amazon Buy!

So by now you should know I have an obsession with solar lights- especially for the backyard.  Yesterday, I happened to mysteriously come across these lights while I was buying something else on Amazon.  As you can see in the background of the picture, I there's an orange flame light (to the left).  I got this light over a year ago.  Sadly, one of them broke and I had this one left.  I was quite excited to see that these lights were on sale!  I thought a blue flame would be awesome to add into the light mixture.  Do I love it?  I love them!  I may have to get more "regular" orange lights too in the future.
Where to find these lights? Here's the link: https://amzn.to/3whpqix


 


I just love how it adds color to all the lights! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Time!

Past Order - when old becomes new

uh..Year 2